Practical Meeting on Anaerobic Digestion at NRC
The workshop will be organized around two sessions:
Session 1: Winning conditions for an anaerobic digestion project (8:30 am - 10:00 am)
- Profitability factors of biogas projects
- Digestor's sludge valorization
- Winning quote assessment
Session 2: Technological choices (10:30 am - 12:00 pm)
- Digestor's sludge and Source Separated Organics: to mix or not to mix?
- Advantages and desadvantages of a two-stage system
- Mesophilic, psychrophilic and thermophilic conditions: a matter of performances or culture?
6 speakers, who are experts in the field of anaerobic digestion: Dr. Serge Guiot (NRC), Dr. Yan Le Bihan (CRIQ), Marc-André Bourque ing., M.ing., MBA (MELIORE Inc.), Jean-Claude Frigon (CNRC), Marc Hébert (MDDEP), Michel Laforest ing., MBA (Développement durable KLM Inc.).
The workshop will conclude with a visit of the anaerobic digestion facilities of the BioEngineering group (NRC, Montreal).
Register here http://biotechannecto.com/.