Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 4927B Sherbrooke Ouest
Montreal (Quebec) Canada H4C 2P5
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Green Chemistry
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Yuri Mytko
- Title / function
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Twitter Pitch
- Carbicrete’s technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete
- A key ingredient in concrete has always been cement, the production of which accounts for 7% of the world’s GHG emissions.
- Carbicrete is a Montreal-based cleantech company that develops innovative, low-cost building solutions that contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. The company offers concrete manufacturers the process, materials and support to make lower-cost, higher-quality precast concrete in a way that reduces their carbon footprint.
- Concrete manufacturers
- Value proposition
- Carbicrete’s patented technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete using industrial by-products and captured CO2.
- - Finalist in NRG COsia Carbon XPRIZE
- Finalist in OCE's Solutions 2030 Challenge
- Winner of 2017 Pollution Probe Piloting Progress Award