Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 3700, St-Patrick Suite #316
Montréal (Quebec) Canada H4E 1A2
- Phone number
- 514 397-4020
- Phone station
- Primary sector
- Secondary sector
- Energy Efficiency
- Year's creation
- Benoit Lacroix
- Twitter Pitch
- Thanks to its electric Active Stop-Start, Effenco offers saving
- Of all the vehicles on the road, vocational trucks are some of the biggest energy consumers. Their weight and duty cycle give them mammoth fuel consumption and maintenance fees. Effenco decided to tackle the problem by developing a unique Active Stop-Start electric.
- Thanks to its Active Stop-Start hybrid system, Effenco's clients benefit from fuel savings of 30% and GHG emissions reduced by 19 to 28 tons per year .
- Current clients of Effenco are private fleet operators and cities, Ports, transport and distribution companies.
- Value proposition
- The Active STop-Start hybrid System is compatible with all types and brands of vocational trucks on the market. This allows Effenco's clients to keep buying trucks from their usual dealers which, in turn, makes the technology easier to adopt. Furthermore, the Active Stop-Start System is a parallel architecture, a huge asset since it allows the operator to effectively turn off the system and finish the day without hindering the schedule. This is particularly helpful if damage occurs or when maintenance is required.
Effenco's Active Stop-Start System and its logic are protected by international patents.
- Benoit Lacroix is Effenco's CEO and co-founder. Benoit holds a Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering. David Arsenault is Vice-President, Business Development and co-founder of Effenco. He is completing a Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering. Dany Fouquet is Vice-President, Production and co-founder of Effenco. Dany holds a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Simon Poulin is Vice-President in charge of the Sales department.