Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 700 de la Gauchetière Ouest Suite 12e étage
Montréal (Québec) Canada H3B 5M2
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Renewable Energy
- Eva Lotta Schmidt
- Title / function
- Gestionnaire développement des affaires
- Twitter Pitch
- International leader in direct drive wind turbine design and sales.
- Established in Germany over 30 years ago, ENERCON is an international leader in wind turbine design and sales.
- Known worldwide for its gearless generator technologies, high manufacturing standards, and comprehensive long-term service agreements, the company has become synonymous with reliability and performance.
- To date, ENERCON has installed more than 26,600 turbines worldwide, ranging from 500 kW to 7.5 MW, representing more than 43.9 GW of installed capacity.
A major player in the Canadian market since its entry in 2001, ENERCON Canada Inc. has over 450 employees with offices located in Montreal, Toronto and Dartmouth, service stations coast-to-coast, a manufacturing site in Matane (QC) and a dedicated training and warehouse facility in Boucherville (QC). ENERCON Canada Inc. currently has over 2,100 MW installed throughout seven Canadian provinces and territories.