Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 1271, rue Ampère
Boucherville (Quebec) Canada
- Phone number
- 450 655 1344
- Primary sector
- Green Chemistry
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Lee Brown
- Title / function
- directeur des ventes
- 450 655 1344
- Twitter Pitch
- Magnus develops comprehensive water treatment solutions favoring sustainable development and which are profitable for customers.
- Energy performance and continuity of equipment and systems using industrial fluids like water and the efficient use of the latter are priorities for a lot of companies and institutions seeking constantly cleaner technologies.
- Quebec based, private owned company, Magnus develops, manufactures and markets chemical and mechanical water treatment solutions, industrial fluids, equipment and services. Magnus has creatively applied technology through innovative collaboration to improve the performance and efficiency of commercial, institutional and industrial heating and cooling systems.
Pioneering new trends and environmental requirements, Magnus has managed to integrate eco-design into its product development process and puts emphasis on the water and carbon output of its customers. Magnus is a well-known leader in green chemistry.
- Operational in a market directly affected by new environmental demands, Magnus advocates responsible innovation.
Magnus is committed, through continuous improvement and exceptional service, to provide eco-proactive and value added solutions to optimize the performance of customer operations, to preserve the environment as well as the safety and health of people.
- Value proposition
- A team of formulation experts, microbiologist and engineers as well as manufacturing and application specialists provide a tailor made concept based on the needs of their customers. Local consultants are responsible to ensure that customer needs are met. This approach has established Magnus as a leader in the industry.
- finalist award Green Chemistry Innovation of CQVB in 2011; PerformAs award in 2009 granted by MDEIE ;
PerformAS awrad in 2013 granted by MFE.
- Denis Pichet: President and CEO
Jean-Jacques Drieux: Vice President, Innovation and sustainibility
Jacques Murray: Vice President, Applications & Technologies