Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 2862, boul. Daniel-Johnson
Laval (Québec) Canada H7P 5Z7
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Patrice Desrochers
- Title / function
- VP Ventes
- Twitter Pitch
- NORDRESA: Electric Commercial Trucks
- Facing a continuall increase in fuel price and maintenance costs, the fleet operators are looking for alternative solutions to carry out their goods.
- With more than 15 years of experience in electric vehicle design, Nordresa has developped a world leading solution for electric commercial trucks.
With payloads from 2.6 tp 4.6 tons, range from 150 to 300 km, and charging time from 1 to 10 hours, we offer the best alternative and the most competitive price on the market.
Thanks to our automotive grade battery and industry leading power train, we have the best payload/range ratio and the best warranty on the market.
We offer electric power train on Isuzu chassis and Ford stripped chassis.
We offer 5 years warranty on our powertrain, unlimited mileage.
- We target class 3 to 5 commercial truck owners and operators that wishes to shift away from fossil fuels with a solution that will be as reliable as their actual gasoline or diesel solution.
With a financing option for 60 or 72 months, we offer a turn-key solution that remain cheaper than fuel based power train.
- Value proposition
- 100 % electric, zero emission solution;
Range from 150 to 300 km in urban drive cycle;
85 % cheaper to operate than gas/diesel;
ROI in 3 to 5 years;
Savings from 50 to 150 k$ over 10 years;
Life expectancy of 12 to 15 years;
Save 20 tons of GHG per year or more;
Save from 12 to 20 k$ annually;
Drive with renewable energy, limit your footprint.