Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 100A rue Louis-Philippe Lebrun
Riviere-du-Loup (Quebec) Canada G5R 5W6
- Phone number
- 844 664 0654
- Phone station
- Primary sector
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Pierre Fanfan
- Title / function
- 844 664 0654
- Twitter Pitch
- We give back to life the place it deserves in our environmental engineering solutions
- The wastewater industry is ready for a leap by more affordable technologies requiring less energy and producing less sludge. Our microorganisms based products are fulfilling this gap. Biotechnology is likely to disrupt the actual wastewater treatment technologies market. This tendency is confirmed by more stringent environmental standards adopted by the nations.
- Single strain bacteria cannot efficiently address the wastewater industry issues due to complex and abundant form of pollutants. We draw from wastewater, consortium of borne microorganisms that is more efficient to address wastewater treatment.
- We serve the food transformation industry such as (rendering plants, cheese producers, etc.) We also serve Municipalities in their quest for producing less sludge and eliminate specific pollutants. We also serve the methane production industry.
- Value proposition
- We have a patent pending technology that produces consortium of microorganisms containing up to 70 different strains at a concentration of 30 Billion bacteria per gram.
- Defi Ose Entreprendre 2016. First prize, local and regional level for technology and technical innovation.
Premier Tech 2016. First prize Category: Innovation
Nominee 2016 Chamber of Commerce for the Sustainable development Prestige.
Winner 2017 of the export Company recognition by the Chamber of Commerce of the County of Riviere-du-Loup.
- Pierre Naider Fanfan Ph.D, MBA. 15 years of experience in the biological engineering and wastewater treatment.