Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 1744, rue William Suite #200
Montréal (Quebec) Canada H3J1R4
- Phone number
- 514 937-0002
- Phone station
- Primary sector
- Renewable Energy
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Clémence Bertrand-Bourlaud
- Title / function
- Directrice du marketing
- 1 (514) 937- 0002
- Twitter Pitch
- World leaders in proven Plasma Cleantech Solutions for Waste-to-Energy & Metallurgical Applications, serving US Defense & other industries.
- Sustainble and cost effective waste management is a global concern. Landfills are ineffective solutions long term, due to legacy issues, and incinerators are inefficient. After the reduction, re-use, and recycling of certain wastes, municipalities, industries and institutions (including the military) recognize the need to correctly manage waste and maximize the recovery of energy and materials.
- PyroGenesis offers a suite of plasma-based solutions which are compact, easy to operate, potentially portable, and maximizes the effectiveness of the 4th state of matter: (1)PAWDS - 0.5-15 TPD capacity for processing solid & liquid wastes - installed on US aircraft carrier - available in mobile land-based configuration. (2)PRRS - 2-100 TPD waste-to-energy solution, processing MSW, hazardous & biomedical waste. Deployed on a US Air Force base. (3)SPARC - Steam Plasma destruction of ozone-depleting refrigerants. Available in 50 kg/h configuration. Installed at refrigerator recycler - Laval, Québec. (4)Plasma Torches - Clean heating solution for metallurgical industry.
- Please find below a list of our customers and partners: US Air Force, US Navy, Newport News Shipbuilding (formerly Northrop Grumman), Recyclage EcoSolutions, Environmental Energy Resources (EER), Battelle Memorial Research, PPG, Newalta, BELCO, University of Florida, Carnival Cruise Lines, Fincantieri, Gulf Power, CERMIM, École Polytechnique, McGill University, University of Sherbrooke
- Value proposition
- PyroGenesis offers proven technology, qualified and used by one of the most discerning customers in the world, the US Department of Defense - unparalleled success in the emerging Plasma Waste-to-Energy industry.
Our suite of technologies have been design to be safe and easy-to-operate, at costs comparable to current, inefficient thermal conversion technologies such as incineration.
Through the development of our suite of plasma technologies, the company's staff of thermal processing experts - chemical, mechanical, electrical and automation engineers and technicians - have accumulated a wealth of experience in this field, thus allowing the company to establish themselves as leaders in the areas of contract research, engineering services and high temp. reactor fabrication.
PyroGenesis' diversified team of professionals can provide full-service turnkey solution to meet customer requirements, bringing technologies from the proof-of-concept stage right to full commercialization.
The company's intellectual property portfolio is well protected, with 13 individual IPs - covered by 38 patents and patent applications in Canada, US, Europe and other jurisdictions around the world.
- Mercuriades, Envirolys
- The company has a strong management team, with a solid blend of technical and business professionals to address the company's global initiatives: (1) P. Peter Pascali, MBA – President/CEO. Founder, former investment banker, majority shareholder; (2) Pierre Carabin, MEng - Dir. of Engineering. 20+ years of process experience, holds two patents pending, (3) Me Ilario Antonio Gualtieri, LL.L, Senior Legal Counsel and Corporate Secretary