Printable Version Back to the list
Technologies du développement durable Canada (TDDC - STDC)
- Organization Address
- 3 Place Ville Marie Suite 400
Montréal (Quebec) Canada H3B2E3
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Sho Sengupta
- Title / function
- Gestionnaire, Communications
- (613) 234-6313
- Twitter Pitch
- SDTC is a policy delivery instrument of the Government of Canada to deliver environmental and economic benefits to Canadians.
- SDTC objectives are to increase the pool of available sustainable development technologies, fast track technologies to market, build private sector partnerships / leverage funding, reduce development, market and financial risk and build critical mass of sustainable development technology developers.
- SD Tech Fund™ launched in 2002, aimed at development and demonstration of emerging clean technologies.
- SDTC fosters the development and demonstration of technological solutions that address clean air, climate change, clean water and land.
- Value proposition
- The SD Tech Fund™ is positioned to address the Pre-Commercial Gap in the Innovation Chain.
- SDTC is staffed by a specialized team of experts in the fields of sustainable development, finance and technology investment.