Printable Version Back to the list
Terragon Technologies de l'environnement
- Organization Address
- 651 rue Bridge
Montreal (Quebec) Canada H3K 2C8
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Secondary sector
- Year's creation
- Cynthia Ayoub
- Title / function
- Directrice Stratégie, Marketing
- Twitter Pitch
- Leading the way to sustainable operations!
- Our main solution is converting waste and wastewater into energy and reusable water, and enabling total resource utilization (TRU).
- - Ships and sea platforms;
- Military and security;
- Remote habitats;
- Hotels and resorts;
- Industrial, biomedical & hazardous;
- Work camps.
- Value proposition
- Redefining the value of “waste”.
Unlike conventional waste management methods, Terragon offers an innovative on-site and cost-effective approach to:
- Waste management;
- Clean energy;
- Reusable water.
We are changing mindsets, behaviors and daily operations through transforming byproducts into valuable resources that can be used and re-used within any habitat.
- 2017 GreenTec Award Winner;
2016 Lloyd’s List Shortlisted Engineering Innovation Award;
2016 Lloyd’s List North American Maritime Innovation Awards for WETT-O;
2015 Ship Efficiency Awards under the category, “The One to Watch” for MAGS;
2014 Lloyd’s List North American Awards Technical Innovation award for MAGS;
2012 Globe Award for Excellence in Emerging Technology.
- Dr. Peter G. Tsantrizos, President and Chief Executive Officer;
Dr. Theodora Alexakis, VP Business Development;
Steve Lavigne, VP Product Realization;
Polytime Tsantrizos, VP Administration;
Vincent Marois, Director of Finance;
Dr. Nicole A. Poirier, Consultant, WETT Product Leader, Advisor to the Board;
Dr. Ramona Pristavita, Director of WETT Product Development, Director of Health & Safety;
Dr. Nathan Curry, Director of Business Development.