As a non-profit organization, Écotech Québec has its own decision-making and operational bodies :
- general meeting of members
- the Board of Directors and statutory committees
- the cluster secretariat
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors represents the diversity of the cleantech sector. It is made up of electoral colleges, respected partners and the president and chief executive officer.
Each electoral college represents a category of member organization. Among them are found :
- user companies and organizations
- companies owning or developing clean technologies
- the research, development, training and professional development environment
- associations or groups working in the field of clean technologies, including at least two pan-Quebec organizations
- venture capital and development companies and financial institutions
- trade union centers
For a list of the members of the Board of Directors, please see the Governance page (in French).