Want to help your organization both take its place and evolve in the cleantech industry?
Want to actively participate in the transformation of the economy so that it becomes sustainable?
Become a member (French only) of Écotech Québec today!
The benefits of becoming a member
Please note that all Écotech Québec communications and most activities are offered in French only.
Take advantage of strategic networking and lead-generation opportunities
- locally and internationally
- with cleantech ecosystem players : investors, developers and researchers
- with potential customers and partners
Take part in Écotech Québec initiatives
- opportunity to co-create with industry players within the framework of projects or committees
- involvement in parliamentary consultations and committees
Help shape public policy
- By participating in a wide range of working groups and committees
Receive tactical and strategic information
- business opportunities, programs and support, including financing
- representation opportunities
- industry trends and activities
Strengthen your organization’s positioning and visibility
- visibility in the Quebec and international cleantech networks
- outreach associated with Écotech Québec initiatives
- media coverage in connection with Écotech Québec’s interventions
- attractive rates when participating in events
By becoming a member of Écotech Québec, you automatically become a member of the International Cleantech Network (ICN), which provides exclusive advantages in support of your international endeavours.
Écotech Québec, in collaboration with the CCMM, led a trade mission to France last October during which we established important contacts. They included one with a multinational that can help open up new markets for us and thus accelerate the deployment of Kourant Technologies Inc.’s innovations around the world.
Richard Painchaud, President and CEO, Kourant Technologies Inc.
Being a cleantech expert at Écotech Québec means participating in the sustainable development, marketing and use of clean technologies by local businesses. Since our firm became a member, we have greater visibility, which has helped us get in touch with several players for change in Quebec and led to new collaborations.
Philippe Leclerc, Ph. D, Process Engineer – Partner and Co-Founder, Services LAh
Écotech Québec’s expertise and vast network have more than once enabled us to establish links with companies that have helped us meet the environmental challenges we were facing.
Catherine Goyer, Director, Corporate Responsibility and Environment, Bell Canada
Profile of Member Organizations
Écotech Québec brings together all stakeholders in the Quebec cleantech industry :
- User businesses and organizations
- Companies owning or developing clean technologies
- Research, development, training and improvement organizations
- Associations or groups working in the field of clean technologies
- Venture capital and development companies and financial institutions
- Trade union centres
- Experts and consultants in clean technologies
Note: Only those organizations that fall under one of these categories may become members.
For any questions regarding Écotech Québec membership, please contact Amélie Bergeron-Vachon, Senior Director, Partnerships and Networking.